Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kirby Everyday

Did your mommy teach you to share when you were a child?

Yeah. Mine too. :)

Today I found something I wanted to share with you!


KirbyEveryDay Weekly Videos

"A day in the life of an after school program intern, condensed to four minutes," is the description on these videos. It is a hilarious blog-type video, play by play of her day. So far she has only posted five videos, but each one is a comedy gem! I love her humour style and the randomness of these vids! Nuff said, watch it!



Here is the link to her youtube channel page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...