Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fireworks

Happy Independence Day, America!
 
Our quaint, rural Texas town put on a pretty fireworks display early this year,
 on the count of the 4th falling mid-week.
So we watched our fireworks this past Sunday.
 
I thought I would share them with you, although there is no comparison to the real deal.
 






 
Because of the beauty of modern technology, I am most likely enjoying my day with the family right now while this post comes out through automatic scheduling. :)
 
I hope you too take advantage of today's technology....
for instance...the 'OFF' button on your device...
Declare your independence and live a day free from the grip of cyberworld.
Now go out and enjoy your day.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...