Wednesday, July 24, 2013

{Refashion}
Cold to Hot Pajamas

This was a really simple project,
but it fixed an annoying problem.
 
I had a pair of flannel pajama bottom that got shrunk in the wash,
making them a bother to wear.
 
 
 
 
I currently have a shortage of summer sleep wear, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.
 
 

 
I chopped off the offensive length of the bottoms and hemmed them up.
 
Then I snipped off the sleeves of my top right along the seam,
then folded over and sewed down the edge. 
 
 
 
 
And just like that I move from cold to hot (or at least warm) in my regards towards these pjs.

 
 
 
Simple. Economical. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...