Friday, September 13, 2013

Little Changes to Note...

While I was sick, (feeling much better now)
I puttered around with my blog and made a few little,
almost-don't-need-to-be-mentioned-
changes that I decided to...well... mention.
First,
I have now added a Bloglovin' Follow Button!
So go ahead and follow me that way if you wish.
Second,
this one has a little story.
Remember when the Internet first came out and you were never, ever, ever
supposed to use your real name?
Well, I take to changes very slooowly.
Forever, I have gone by LadyD, or some variant of that name,
which carried over into the blogging world as well...until now.
I have now changed over to using my real name, Desarae,
as my sing in name on Blogger/Google.
It just feels right.
People who follow my blog know me by that name,
so it felt strange to me when I left a comment on their blog,
or a reply on my own, under the name LadyD.
So anyway.
All fixed!


4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling better :) And changes are always good, right? Have a great weekend.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am *so* glad to be doing better. Yes, changes are good. :) Have a great weekend yourself!

      Delete
  2. It's so true...I REALLY had no idea to leave a comment to you. but the change is good. You have pretty name :) the firt time I heard this name. :)
    and I'm glad that you are feeling better Des. I will follow you on bloglovin once I get on my computer :)

    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was confusing a few other people too. Why thank you! It is a unique name, and I like it too. :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...