Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coffee For Your Heart:
As You Begin...

You made it!
I'm so glad you could join me over a cup of coffee...for your heart.


Coffee for Your Heart 150

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you probably missed this post.
Go ahead. Have a read.

All clear now?
Good.

Here is what I've got.

My assignment today...
share with you something I want you to hear as you step foot into a new year.
I'm sure your ears are already ringing, and mind racing
with various resolutions, goals and mantras for 2014.
But if I could throw you a line by which to secure your footing 
amidst an avalanche of encouragement for the new year, it would be this.
Ephesians 3:20

Glory, praise, thankfulness, recognition...
to God who is able...capable, equipped...
through His mighty power...the same power that created the stars, the earth...you...

at work within us, moving us, directing us, always active...

to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think....

sum up the entirety of your year's goals, resolutions, and dreams...He can accomplish
infinitely, exceedingly, abundantly more than that.


So whatever you accomplish this year, glory to God.
When you think you don't have the strength...remember His power within you.
Whatever you ask or think...allow Him to work...and accomplish more than you dreamed.
Give Him charge of your agenda, let Him direct you this year,
trusting that what needs to happen...will. 

Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.


I love this quote, it ministers to my heart and echos the message in Ephesians.

Accept where you are.
Let go of all that did and didn't happen.
Have faith that God is working...that He is good.


No matter the greatness you have planned for 2014,
He has more in store for you than you think...surrender to living His dream for you
...be open to His infinite possibilities and glorious accomplishments.
He's got this year handled!

{Linking up with holleygerth.com}

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with Coffee for Your Heart, friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks goes to you, Marilyn, for reading and leaving your sweet comments!

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...