Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 27: Blogs of Note


If you have been hanging around here for any amount of time,
you probably have a pretty good idea as to some of my favorite blogs.
I mentioned several of them in this post, as they were my nominees
for The Sunshine Award.

And, of course there is the blog roll I keep 
in the sidebar of my blog.

BUT,
just in case you are still wondering,
I'll spell it out for you.

Friend's Blogs
Atlanta and I have been friends for several years now.
She is an amazing seamstress and historical garment expert,
AND just recently a new mommy!
Since her prince charming came and swept her off her feet,
and consequently brought her home to his castle in Tennessee,
I keep very close tabs on her lovely blog to keep in touch.

Aspen is actually the younger sister to Atlanta!
Thankfully she still lives close by,
but I can keep up with the going on in her life at her new blog.
For all you true farm girls and super healthy eaters,
Aspen's blog is definitely for you.

Also a personal friend,
Kayla is temporarily in California,
so I use her blog as a means to keep in touch.
Also a new blogger, she shares her own music,
drawings, adventures, and all things LofR.


Favorite Refashion/Sewing Blogs



Other Blogs
Eccentric Owl- fashion blog
The Enchanting Rose- crafts, recipes and general loveliness
Wearing It On My Sleeves- humorous fashion blog
That pretty much covers my 'main skeeze' blogs,
and the ones I keep close tabs on.
Here are a few that I've come across lately that peaked my interest.


Newly Discovered Blogs
 A Splash of Tan- fashion blog
Fifties Darling- fashion blog
Into the Woods- GREAT retro fashion blog

So, 
juuussst in case you didn't have enough blogs to follow,
I gave you a few more.

What are some of your favorite blogs?
Leave a comment!
I always enjoy discovering new blogs and meeting new people.


~~~~

I'm linking up at Anchored in Love Divine
for the Blog Everyday in February Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. You are just the sweetest, Desarae! Your blog is a favorite of mine and I always enjoy seeing what you create. Happy weekend and sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I need to get back into my creating mode...I've been a little unmotivated lately. Thanks for being such a good friend and stopping by to read. :)

      Delete
  2. We seem to have a few favourites in common :) (refashioning)

    There is so much out there on the internet - I need to cut back a bit on my reading, and start doing more stuff that I'm reading about! Here are three sites I enjoy:
    http://thriftathome.blogspot.ca/
    http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/
    http://thesewingloftblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that would be the case. :) Most of them I've found through Refashion Runway, so it is a little circle of friends. :) I know what you mean! There are so many great blogs out there, thanks for sharing a few more of your favs, I'll have to check them out! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, Desarae!

    We definitely share the same favorite refashioning blogs (with the addition of yours added to my list) ;)

    I hope you do share some creativity soon. You are so talented, I just love seeing all of your cool creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! We run in a pretty great group of refashionistas, don't we? :)

      Aww, thanks! I am trying to get my bum in gear...I think a lot of it is the cold/winter. I just get kind of 'blah' after a while! Most of the refashions I am excited about doing are summer/warm weather projects too.

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...